Massachusetts Boston Mission

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Farewell For Now

Tomorrow I will embark on the greatest journey of my life. I will arise at 4 am to drive to the SLC International Airport where I'll board a plane to Mexico City, Mexico. I will then enter the Mexico Missionary Training Center. I will be trained as a Spanish speaking missionary there and I can already hear The Spirit calling me! It will be a scary, crazy, BEAUTIFUL adventure and I couldn't be more excited. My dad has always said, "A mission is like cramming ten years of life experience into two (or in my case, eighteen months)." Hopefully with all that life experience I don't come back looking like a thirty-year-old... I'm kidding.  


I want to thank everyone who has supported me through this experience as I have prepared to leave. I cannot wait to share this happy message with the people of Boston, Massachusetts. I know I will grow, learn and become exactly who Heavenly Father has always wished I would be. I can't believe the time has come so soon. Leaving my family with be tough, but what is a quick eighteen months compared to all of eternity? 

I will be praying for you all, my family, friends, and dear loved ones. This is a beautiful life and  I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I will see you all very soon, but as for now... I am BOSTON BOUND. 

Love, 
Hermana Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment