Massachusetts Boston Mission

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Lasting Conversion

Wow. 

I love the mission. 

This week was phenomenal. I am witnessing the lasting conversion of Kimberly Ordonez. She is absolutely wonderful. She is preparing to be baptized on Easter Sunday. We've been teaching her for only 3 weeks and she's come SO far. She's faithfully living the commandments and is "intensely preparing" (in her own words) for her baptism. I LOVE HER. She came out with us to help teach some of our other investigators and on Sunday, she helped the elders teach a primary class. She's truly the Lord's elect and was so prepared. I feel so humbled and grateful to watch her transformation. The Gospel blesses lives! 

Our two investigators, Varinia and Valeria, are also preparing to be baptized on Easter Sunday. They are unbelievable sweet and sooo excited to be baptized! 

We are also teaching a Domincan family 7 women who just came from the DR a couple months ago. They came to church yesterday for the first time and LOVED it! I ADORE them. They're beautiful people. 

Well, I'm basically in denial that I'm going home in 6 weeks
They should probably let sisters serve for 2 years hahaha 
I love the mission. 
The Church is true! 

Love, 
Hermana Webber
Alma 37:36-37



No comments:

Post a Comment