Massachusetts Boston Mission

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Boston Marathon, Red Sox Game, Martha Vineyard's, and more!! :)

This week was sooooo much fun!!!

Okay, so we got a lot of stuff done. Sister Caceres and I went to visit some sisters in Southern Connecticut on Tuesday. We skyped with 5 people in one hour! Man, can I just say again that I LOVE the digital mission?? It was so much fun to go back to Connecticut again! Then, on Thursday, we went to MARTHA'S VINEYARD!!! :) We went to visit the sisters there and again, skyped with 5 more people in just one hour. Man, being in the fishbowl is a blast. 

We work a lot with President and Sister Packard. They are some of the greatest people in the world. They seriously inspire me. This Wednesday, we will be doing a training for all the extenders in the mission, and then next Wednesday we will do another training for all the Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders in the mission. We have lots of work to do! 

I am sending some pictures of when we went to the Red Sox game and then to the Boston Marathon. Man, Boston is seriously an adventure. The other day we were visiting the Boston Sister Training Leaders (one of them is actually my trainer, Sister Heileson, and it was super good to see her again). After we trained them a little, Sister Caceres took me to Quincy Market in Boston where we ate lunch! She served in Boston, so she knows her way around. It was so much fun. I honestly have the most beautiful mission in the world. MBM PRIDE! :) 

Sister Caceres and I got to go on exchanges with Sister Hung and Sister Gropp, two of the sisters in our zone this week. It was great to be able to teach some people face-to-face again! Our sisters are amazing! They serve in Belmont, where the smartest and richest people in America live. Okay, that's probably exaggerating, but Belmont is a hard area because people can be pretty... Noble. It was so fun to visit everyone, though! 

On Sunday, we taught a young man from Colombia named Daniel! He came to the Cambridge Stake Center and Sister Caceres and I went there for a regional conference. We ended up bringing him to the Fishbowl with us where we taught him about the Plan of Salvation. He LOVED it and he is such a nice guy! I love this opportunity we have to preach the gospel, over the internet and in person too. Man, I am just so happy here! I have found my people. :) 

Well, I just want to leave you all this week with my testimony of this church. I know it is true. I know that it is the only source where we can find TRUE, PURE happiness. I love Jesus Christ. How lucky I am to be His representative. How unworthy I am too... My mission is changing me. It's making me better and I would never trade this time in my life for anything. This is what pure bliss is! Sharing God's word to the world. 

Love, 
Hermana Webber







Battle at Lexington and Concord reenactment 


Fenway Park <3


Red Sox game on P-Day!


We scalped tickets and found some right behind home plate for $30! 
So much fun!! :)


My favorite people in the mission :)


The Boston Marathon!!





Clam Chowder at Quincy Market


Martha Vineyard's ferry ride 



No comments:

Post a Comment