Massachusetts Boston Mission

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Change is on the way!

Dear family, 

This week has been a week of miracles! Sister Thompson and I have been travelling throughout the mission going on exchanges with all the Sister Training Leaders. This week we were in Lowell with Sister Lima and Sister Goncalves, then in Norwich with Sister Bower and Sister Jessop, and also in western Massachusetts, Greenfield, with Sister Halcom and Sister Saito. 

We've seen miracles on each exchange! We've been able to teach a lot of people over skype and hook them up with the local missionaries where they live. Some of the countries we've taught in the past two weeks include the following:
Sri Lanka, India, Uganda, Denmark, Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ukraine, and more. 

I love the digital mission! 

It's a weird transitory time in our mission. We are preparing for a new mission president. It's going to be really hard to say goodbye to The Packard's. They have left a legacy in the Massachusetts Boston Mission. They have taken this mission to places it had never been before and have blessed so many individual lives along the way. 

Yesterday, we had the opportunity to drive down to Hartford, Connecticut and give a presentation of the digital mission to the stake leaders there with President Packard. I love hearing President talk about the digital mission. It gets me more and more excited every time. It's been so much fun working with the leaders in our mission and spending time with all the missionaries as well. 

This week coming up we will be going on an exchange every day. We will start in Providence, then Boston, and Springfield. It's going to be super busy and tiring, but Sister Thompson and I are ready to rock it! 

We will both be transferred in two weeks. Sister Packard told me she knows where I'll most likely be going. I am nervous to find out where, but until then I will be magnifying my calling as a fishbowl missionary and working my hardest until I'm released from this unique calling. I've learned so much here. I have learned that miracles really do happen EVERY DAY! 

I love you all. :) 

Love 
Hermana Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment