Massachusetts Boston Mission

Monday, July 13, 2015

Goodbye Brother and Sister Packard!

Last Week with The Packard's 

Dear Family and Friends, 
 
My time in the Fishbowl is up! I am being transferred this Saturday to Boston. I am really excited to be able to go back out into the field. I will never stop digital proselyting, but I really can't wait to go back to the Spanish program and serve these incredible people. I learned SO much in the Fishbowl. I'll talk more about that later in my email, but first I want to mention a huge change that is happening this week in my mission. 

It's the last week with President and Sister Packard. My mission is about to go through a HUGE change. I know it's God's timing. I know President and Sister Miller are coming in at the exact time that the mission needs them. 

I'm going to miss The Packard's so much. They've taught me so many important things. They've taught me how to seek for and receive personal revelation. They've helped me develop a genuine love for studying The Book of Mormon. They've showed me what it means to CONSECRATE myself to God. They've taught me, and hundreds of other missionaries, what ZION is. I owe a lot to them. 

I am so grateful for the time I've spent with them. I've made memories that I'll never forget. I'm really happy for the past three months I've had to serve in The Fishbowl. It was an opportunity of a lifetime. I have such a solid testimony that the work we are doing here in the Massachusetts Boston Mission really is going to change the way the church sees missionary work. God has given such a strong tool in His work. I know when we use the internet wisely, we can spread His church to every nation, kindred, and people. My calling in the digital mission has helped me in so many ways. 

I learned how to think outside of the box. My perspective on life and people itself has forever been changed. I have been able to travel around my amazing mission and meet with the stellar people here and try my best to help and serve them in their digital proselyting efforts. It really has been a treat. 

It's also been great to work with some of the smartest, most creative people I've ever known. Sister Caceres, Sister Thompson, Elder Halling, Elder Gonzalez, and Elder Vecchi have each helped me come closer to my Savior, Jesus Christ. It's been really cool to see each of them fulfill their missionary purpose, which is to invite others to come unto Christ, within the Fishbowl. 

Because of the Fishbowl, I really am changed. 
Because of The Packard's, I'm changed too. 

I know Heavenly Father sent me to this mission so I could make those changes within myself. I know He's also sent me here to help people change too. I can't wait to continue serving in Boston. The city is calling me!!! 

I love you guys! You're in my prayers. GOD SPEED THE RIGHT, right??

LOVE, 
Hermana Webber


This is a link to a commercial made about the digital mission. Its a brief summary of what I've been doing the past three months in the fishbowl. Go check it out!!! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByX2RYdm7r6vX19uUmtXSWJEV1E/view






Last P-Day our zone carved watermelons! :)


Our zone is the Boston West zone and people call us W.I.N.G.S



W.I.N.G.S stands for West Is Never Gonna Stop


smashing watermelons

No comments:

Post a Comment