Massachusetts Boston Mission

Monday, November 23, 2015

A Monumental Week

Hello, lovelies!!!

First thing's first...

CONGRATULATIONS to Kyle & Sara Burton! 
Wow, you are seriously a BEAUTIFUL couple. I am so happy for you both and I love you. You truly are a couple of the Lord and I want to thank you for your amazing example. 

So, this week was monumental over there in the West with the wedding, but it was also pretty big here on the East Coast in Boston!!!

WE HAD A BAPTISM! 

Our sweet friend, Isaiah, was baptized yesterday and I am so grateful. 

Training is so great, but that's mostly because Hermana VerHoef is a champ. She is a great missionary and talented in so many ways. We are going to get some serious work done here together. I LOVE her! This week we've had many bonding moments, including being preached to by a drunk Ethiopian about how much he loves us, singing an African Christmas carol "Bethelehemu" together, and performing several special musical numbers this week (one of them I had to sing for the Portuguese group here in Boston... hahaha I don't know Portuguese!!! but I guess the gift of tongues comes in handy!). 

We are great friends. 

The work is Boston is busy and so fast paced. We are constantly presented with golden opportunities to preach the gospel to the people of this great and beautiful city. It is a privilege and blessing to serve here. 

I was pretty shocked to hear, through the grapevine, about the terrorist attacks that occurred in Paris this week. The only that I have to say about it all is that I am SO THANKFUL for the steadiness, sureness, and protection that the everlasting Gospel of Jesus Christ provides. In a world of chaos and war, it is the only thing that will stay standing and when we build our lives and testimonies upon it, we surely cannot fall. 

Helaman 5:12

I LOVE YOU!

Love,
Hermana Webber

Hermana Verhoef and I :)



Isaiah's Baptism




Isaiah's Baptism



No comments:

Post a Comment