Massachusetts Boston Mission

Monday, November 16, 2015

Hermana Verhoef

Dearest loved ones,

It was a phenomenal week. 

On Wednesday we had transfer meeting and Hermana JoLynn Verhoef is my new companion. 
She is fresh out of the Provo MTC and she is absolutely AMAZING. 
I LOVE HER!

She is so prepared and is down to do anything!!! Missionary work doesn't scare her at all and her Spanish is already really good. She is an amazingly talented cellist and swimmer. 

We didn't take any pictures this week because we've been really busy... I know, I am the worst, but I will send some next week! Don't worry! 

This week, Hermana Verhoef set her first baptismal date for next week. Isaiah Vasquez will be baptized next Sunday and I am PUMPED! We've got a lot of work to do this week. Wish us luck (send us some prayers too!). 

So, with all of the Church Handbook changes, I just want to take a moment and say that I know God loves us. He has blessed us with a prophet to lead and guide us and to receive revelation for us in these days. There is no doubt in my mind that the changes were necessary and inspired by God. 

It makes me think of James 1:5... "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God..." I know that if ever we doubt, or have a question, or just need a little guidance, God will provide for us. He will give us what we need, just as he answered Joseph Smith's simple questions 200 years ago... An answer that changed the world forever.

He will answer us too. He does it because he loves us. 
Infinitely and perfectly. 

I love you!!!!!!!!

Love, 
Hermana Webber

PS Shoutout to Sara and Kyle this week!!! SARA BURTON never sounded so good!!! Congrats, love birds! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment