Massachusetts Boston Mission

Monday, December 28, 2015

Feliz Navidad/Book of Mormon Challenge!

Feliz Navidad! 

Christmas...

It was the greatest day.

Hector, our investigator that we've been working with for months, committed to being baptized January 16th. 
This was the greatest Christmas gift I received this season.

The close second was talking to my family! I feel so insanely blessed to have a family so supportive, so loving, and so uplifting. I am a lucky girl. 

We are working harder than ever. We received a training on the 23rd about being a CONSECRATED missionary. I am gonna dedicate everything I have to this work for my last few transfers. Every piece of my heart. Every cell in my body. Everything. 

I love my calling as a missionary. it has taught me so many things. I think one of the most important things I've learned from serving is the enabling and healing power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. God doesn't expect me to be a perfect missionary. However, he do expect me to do my BEST and when I don't, the grace of the Savior makes up for the rest. 

It's divine.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone. 
How can you consecrated yourself more to The Lord?

Love,
Hermana Webber

BOOK OF MORMON CHALLENGE!

 Hello, beautiful people who I love so much. 
It was SO great to see you all on Friday. I love each of you more than you can imagine. 

I promised I'd send you an email with the details for the Book of Mormon challenge I extended to you. 
So, here it is:

Supplies needed:
1. A new, fresh, clean copy of The Book of Mormon
2. 4 different colored highlighters
3. FAITH. :) 

You officially have 115 days left before I get home. 
You must read FIVE pages a day in order to complete the challenge! 

Here are the things you should be looking for: (mark each with a different color!)
1. Titles of Christ
2. Words spoken by Christ (even if it's a prophet quoting him)
3. Attributes of Christ (if you want to read more about Christlike attributes, check out the following link!!!) https://www.lds.org/manual/preach-my-gospel-a-guide-to-missionary-service/how-do-i-develop-christlike-attributes?lang=eng 
4. Passages that contain the DOCTRINE of Christ (Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Holy Ghost, Enduring to the end... For more info, see 2 Nephi 31!) 


And this is the challenge! Start today! 
If you get behind, don't give up! 

Most important thing:
I am going to follow up with each of you the day I come home! So be ready to be held accountable!!!! 

Hahahaha I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 
I promise that by doing this challenge, you will all strengthen your faith and relationship with the Savior. It did the same for me. 


Love, 
Hermana Webber

BOSTON RED SOX



Merry Christmas from the Boston Spanish Missionaries 


Merry Christmas. 
Love, 
the coolest companionship on earth
Hermana Webber y Hermana VerHoef


Please take a minute to appreciate this picture of Hermana VerHoef and I heel-clicking in Downtown Boston.
#CityMissionaries #ConsecrationNation


Merry Christmas! (Dinner @ the Anleu's)


BEast Sisters! @ Spanish Missionaries



Christmas Eve Dinner @ Rosa's


No comments:

Post a Comment