Massachusetts Boston Mission

Monday, December 28, 2015

The Massachusetts Boston Mission is ZION

Dear Family, 

Merry Almost Christmas!!! 

This week was crazy. 

We've gone on several exchanges with the sisters in our zone because one of our sisters is really sick. I spent all day with her on Saturday while our companions went out and worked in our areas. It was the first day of my whole mission that I've stayed home. I learned SO much. Sister Lima and I spent the day praying together, and talking, and studying scripture. I learned so much from her. 

Hermana VerHoef and I are involved in a Christmas Musical Fireside that our mission is putting on. We've been travelling the mission for practices and last night we had our first performance in Rhode Island. It was really successful! There were about 200 people there and it was a great missionary tool! 

Tonight we have another performance in Cambridge, MA. I am so excited! There are some incredibly talented missionaries in this mission! 

Hermana VerHoef and I are staying together for another transfer! This will be my fifth transfer in Boston and I couldn't be happier. This place is my home. :)

We had Zone Meeting this week and also a Zone Conference where an apostle came to visit our mission! He talked about the language of the Spirit and how we can constantly live worthy to have the Spirit with us. :) The conference was a huge learning experience for Hermana VerHoef and I. We were also asked to sing for it, and we performed, "Lord, I Would Follow Thee." 

At Zone Meeting our zone spent some time bearing our testimonies to one another. The Spirit was tangible in the room as we all told each other our stories. It was an indescribable experience and I was reminded how important it is to build ZION wherever you go. 

The Massachusetts Boston Mission is ZION. 

I love you all! 
Good things are gonna happen to us this week, because Hermana VerHoef and I are getting a mini missionary! A young woman is going to come spend the weekend with us and we are going to take her out and show her how much fun it is to serve God with all your heart, might, mind and strength. 
 
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Love, 
Hermana Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment