Massachusetts Boston Mission

Saturday, February 20, 2016

No Time!

Hello, beautiful family! 
I don't have any time to write today because we are about to go eat pupusas with our Bishop here in Providence... Hahahah Anything for the kingdom!!! 
Anyways, things are great here. I love this area. 
It's an area filled with miracles every single day.
We had MLC this week and I learned a lot. We talked about the role of the Holy Ghost and what helps us increase the power with which we teach. 
It snowed a lot this week, and we got stuck inside the chapel one of these days, but things turned out just fine. We even had to postpone our zone meeting a day because the roads were pretty bad. Our zone meeting was great. We all committed to being a model zone for our mission. The Spirit was strong and the church is true. I love the Lord!
Also, Cruz was baptized this week. Which was a huge tender mercy from the Lord. 
His baptism was beautiful and he has a beautiful testimony! :)
Have a great week, everyone! I hope I'll have more time next week, but we might be at the temple, so I can't make any promises. I'll be sending some pictures soon too. :)
Love, 
Hermana Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment