Massachusetts Boston Mission

Monday, February 29, 2016

Sorry I'm not good at writing home haha

Hello.
So, I've been in Providence for about a month and I figured it was about time to send you my new address. :) 

57 Petteys Ave. Providence, RI 02909
There it is! 
Sorry about last week. 
Apparently myldsmail.net wasn't working, which explains why none of my emails went through.
We got to go to the temple on Monday, though. We took Felipe Duvon, who is a recent convert from Guatemala, and he was baptized for his deceased father and grandfather. 
THE CHURCH IS TRUE! 
We also took pictures outside the temple doing heel clicks. I'll send some pictures so you can appreciate it.
Highlights from the past two weeks:
- We had a great Zone Conference! The Spirit was tangible! 
- We received STRAIGHT UP REVELATION from The Lord as to what we need to do here in Providence. The Lord is with us. Truly, he is. 
- I got to go back to Boston for a night and see one of my investigators get baptized! Her name is Iluminada "Julie" Hernandez and she is ADORABLE. She had asked me to come back and give a talk about the Holy Ghost. Her baptism was beautiful and I got to see many people that I love so dearly. 
- We were in the service of the Lord. That's always a highlight. 
- Exchanges with the Providence sisters. I learned a lot as always and we picked up a new investigator at a World Famous restaurant called N.Y. System Hot Weenies. Look it up. It's delicious. 
- Exchanges with the Central Falls sisters. We found 7 new investigators that day. A family of 5 women who just came to Rhode Island from the Dominican Republic. They are absolutely ADORABLE. We are going to start working pretty closely with them starting this week.
"Morale is high!"
The Church is true. 
I love my mish! 
I love you all!!!
Love, 
Hermana Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment