Massachusetts Boston Mission

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year, 2015!!

                      Happy, Happy 2015! Wow, where the heck did 2014 go?? Craziness! 

              One New Year's Ever, President Packard asked the entire mission to be in our apartments at 6:00 so that we wouldn't be on the roads with drunk drivers. So, to celebrate the New Year, my roommates and I rearranged our apartment. I know, EXCITING. It was pretty fun, though. Now, we all sleep in the same room. Talk about ZION hahaha

              Anyways, this week was really wonderful! On Tuesday night, we had a prayer answered by Heavenly Father. I tell you, our God is A GOD OF MIRACLES. We couldn't find a ride for one of the recent converts in our ward to the temple. We had been calling a ton of people in our ward and trying to work it out all week, but weren't having any luck. So, instead of relying on luck, we turned to our Father in Heaven. Within 10 minutes of saying a prayer, asking that we could find a ride, we received a call from a woman in our ward telling us that she had found someone who could take us to Boston the next day! Sister Heileson and I were so amazed! We are so blessed to have a loving God who hears us and answer us in all that we do! Wow, it was incredible! 

              The temple was even better! We had a really fun time. A member from the YSA ward in New Haven took us. Her name is Becky Perry and she is currently studying music at Yale. She is absolutely brilliant! New England is the coolest place ever, I'm telling you! 

              This week was filled with miracles. I've set a lot of goals for the New Year. My biggest one is to read The Book of Mormon in Spanish. I think it was Gordon B. Hinckley who promised that if we read the BOM in our mission language we will be fluent by the time we finish it, so I guess I'm holding him to his word! Haha no, but I have faith that this will help me A LOT in my Spanish. 

              I wanna challenge all you glorious people to set some good goals for yourselves this year. Let this year be one of change. We all have things that we can be better at (I could probably start acting my ago some time soon... Nah...), but I want to testify that IN THE STRENGTH OF THE LORD, WE CAN DO ALL THINGS. ALL THINGS! How cool is that?! The Church is true, my friends! I love you all! 

Always, 
Hermana Webber 

PS:
Smile :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment