Massachusetts Boston Mission

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I am His

Dear family, 

this week was great! we set two baptismal dates with my favorite investigators, Hector and Rene from Guatemala! I love them so much!!! 

The work is starting to pick up here in the Boston Spanish Branch! We have 10 recent converts we are working with the help them get to the temple on August 1st! We are finding new investigators every week and contacting people every day. It's so much fun to "preach the gospel to every creature."

We went on exchanges with some of the sisters in our zone this week. I stayed in my area with Sister Striuli (incredible missionary from Brazil). We had an adventure together. :) This guy bought ice cream for us... I wasn't gonna turn down free ice cream! 

We did weekly planning with the elders at Boston Commons and some members from Virginia ran into us and gave us $20 to buy ourselves lunch. It's such a small world (especially when you're a Mormon! haha). We went to a little hole in the wall sandwich shop call Alcapone in downtown Boston. 

The biggest thing I learned this week is that obedience doesn't only bring miracles, but it brings HAPPINESS. I really am my happiest when I serve The Lord with ALL my heart, mind and strength. The concept of consecration has never been more real to me. That's one thing I learned from The Packard's...

Everything I am, everything I do, everything I have I owe to Heavenly Father. Everything I hope to be is His. I am His...

And ya know what?

He is mine too. 

I LOVE YOU! Have a great week

PS sorry for the lame email. I am writing in an Apple store here in Cambridge and the workers keep asking us if we have any questions... I think they want us to leave! Hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment