Massachusetts Boston Mission

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Anniversaries

Hi, family and friends! Thanks so much for your love and support. I appreciate all the letters, emails, and notes of encouragement I've receive from all of you. YOU ARE MY HEROES.

So, the past two weeks have been quite eventful! Sister Bybee and I went on exchanges with some of the sisters in our zone. We have the most talented missionaries in the world here in our zone! I love getting to go out and work with them all and see different techniques of missionary work. It's a really humbling experience! 

This week we set TWO BAPTISMAL DATES!!! Yeahhhhh, buddy! Freddy Rodriguez (Puerto Rican) will be baptized in September on the 25th and Edward Tapia (Dominican Republic) will be baptized on August 30th! I love serving in BOSTON!!! :) 

Along with the two dates we set, Hermana Bybee and I reachedd two really important dates in our missions this week... I hit my 9 month mark!!! And on Thursday, Hermana Bybee hit 1 year in the mission! I made her cake to celebrate. :) 

I can't believe I am already halfway done with the greatest 18 months of my life. These past 9 months have forever changed me. I have seen myself come closer to Christ and develop His attributes (in small increments) as I have invited others to come as well. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. 

I've gained a firm, personal testimony of the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I KNOW Joseph Smith was a prophet and that he worked as an instrument in God's hands to restore the church that Christ had built when he came to the earth. I know that this church provides a way for us to BE HAPPY and to be with our families too. I know it's true!

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE LIVING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST! 

Have a great week, everyone! Have faith enough to see miracles, because Heavenly Father performs miracles for us here in Boston everyday... And I know He can do anything. :) 

Love, 
Hna Webber

Exchanges with Sister Ng!! She is from Malaysia and she taught me how to write my name in Chinese! She is AMAZING and I had the best day with her! 


This was the day I hit 9 months on my mission and on the same day she hit 15 months! I LOVE Sister Ng!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment