Massachusetts Boston Mission

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bean Town

Hi, everyone! It's been a happy, happy, happy week!!! 

We've been able to work with a lot of our progressing investigators this week. We have some solid people here in Boston! I love serving in Bean Town :) 

One of our investigators is Edward Tapia. He's 16 and he's from La Republica Dominica. He is GREAT. Seriously, the most prepared investigator I've met on my entire mission. I LOVE him! He's getting baptized in 20 days and he's so ready! We are also teaching a "reformed gangster" (that's what he calls himself). He is hilarious. His name is Freddy. He wants to change, and hey, the Gospel is the best way to do that! :) 

So, this week we had Mission Leadership Council. I going to MLC and learning from the leaders in our mission. They are most solid missionaries in the world! We talked about becoming MASTER TEACHERS and teaching by THE SPIRIT. I've already seen my teaching skills changing since. 

The next day, the zone leaders, Hermana Bybee and I planned for zone meeting. We also had to do weekly planning that day, which meant we spent THE ENTIRE DAY PLANNING.... It was EXHAUSTING, but really great. I love receiving revelation for our zone with these missionaries. 

On Friday, we had Zone Meeting! We trained everyone on teaching by the Spirit, and halfway through the meeting, our zone members were doing some role plays, and Hermana Bybee and I looked at each other, wondering if we were helping our zone and giving them what they needed... We talked to the zone leaders really fast and decided to change things up at the end. We all bore our testimonies on charity and love and it was really cool to see ourselves practicing what we were teaching... We relied on the The Lord to work through us as His instruments, and I think it ended the way God had intended it to. It was a really special experience! 

Also, it's GIDGET WEBBER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! She is a mother like unto the mothers of Helaman's Stripling Warriors. She has taught me everything I know and I would be NOTHING and nowhere without you, mom! I LOVE YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Have a great week, everyone!
Love, 
Hna Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment