Massachusetts Boston Mission

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Hannah! :)

Hey, people! Thanks so much for the bday wishes!

Sorry I haven't written in a couple weeks. Last week we went to the temple and then didn't have time to get on to email. I had a really cool experience there! I got to help a woman from the rainforest get situated and help her get her family names to be baptized for. It was probably one of the most peculiar afternoons I've ever had. Her name was Trinidad. 

We have another baptism coming up in a couple weeks. His name is Juan Patrone. We contacted him on the bus and he is SOLID! He loves the lessons and says he knows the Book of Mormon is true! I am so stoked about him!!! He came to church and had an incredible experience. 

Two weeks ago we put on zone meeting in our zone. Our theme was HASTENING THE WORK! We are focusing on overcoming fear. Perfect love casteth out ALL fear, so that's what the goal is: To help our members, investigators and ourselves cast out fear by having more love and by doing the will of the Lord! Zone meeting was great and as a zone this month we have a goal to have one baptism and find 13 new investigators each week in September!!! The goal 13:1

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Also, today I am 20. Hermana Bybee is taking me somewhere... I'm not quite sure where, but we will see! She's the greatest companion ever. 

There is nowhere in the world I would rather be! I hope you all know how much I love you! I am so happy to being doing God's work. It's exhilarating, challenging, and the greatest thing I've ever done in my entire life. I love you all!! Have a happy, happy week! 

Love, 
Hermana Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment