Massachusetts Boston Mission

Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Single Greatest Adventure Of My Life

This week I celebrated one year in the mission. I am so happy for the things I've learned and the ways I've changed. I'm also so sad to know that I only have 6 months left to serve here. I never want this to end. 

I could never express how much my mission means to me. It is absolutely sacred. I have grown so much here. 

The Savior's Atonement has literally transformed into one of His disciples. And the best part is, it continues to do so every single day. 

To celebrate, we did Weekly Planning! Woooohooo! And one of our elders, Elder Villar (from CHILE!) made us Chilean Hot Dogs. I LOVE Chilean Hot Dogs. It was a great day. 

We had a Zone Conference in Cambridge, MA this week. We talked about becoming "Epistles of Christ" and The Sabbath Day. I love this big push about sanctifying and observing the Lord's day. I know it's really what we need to focus on right now, as members of Christ's restored church.

Hey, I love you all. I love the church. I love this mission. It is the most important thing I've ever done in my life - Proclaim the everlasting Gospel to the world (#DigitalMission) and the people of New England. 

Thank you for the endless love and support. I am truly blessed.

Love, 
Hermana Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment